Terms and Conditions
ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The “Amazon.com® Gift Card (“Gift Card”) Giveaway” (“Giveaway”) begins on January 1, 2018 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time and ends on June 30, 2018 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Giveaway, each participant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply by these terms and conditions, as determined by ConnectYourCare, LLC (“Sponsor”). Sponsor is responsible for the overall administration of the Giveaway.
2. Eligibility: No entry necessary, eligibility determined by solely by Sponsor. Individual employees, agents, or subcontractors of CYC Brokers (“Producers”) enrolling clients through BrokerCommand will become eligible for a $100 Amazon.com Gift Card upon enrollment of the Producer’s first client through CYC BrokerCommand and will be eligible for an additional $25 Amazon.com Gift Card upon enrollment of the next 6 subsequent clients. The first Producer associated with the client will receive the Gift Card. The Producer is eligible to receive a maximum of $250 in Amazon.com Gift Cards. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising, and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter or receive a Gift Card. Receipt of Gift Card is subject only to terms and conditions contained herein and is not based on probability or chance. Respondents must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia and 18 years or older at the time of submission.
3. Selection and Distribution: Sponsor will deliver Gift Cards electronically to the e-mail address provided by the Producer upon enrollment in BrokerCommand. Gift Card will be considered received by Producer when Sponsor sends the Gift Card to the e-mail address provided by Producer. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards. Sponsor is not responsible for nondelivery or nonreceipt of Gift Card due to SPAM filters, incorrect e-mail addresses, intervening acts of third parties, natural disasters, or for any other reason. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any Gift Card distributed. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Gift Cards.
4. Conditions of Participation: Producer agrees (a) to these terms and conditions and the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding, (b) that Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, are released and shall be held harmless by Producer against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Gift Card or participation in this Giveaway (c) except where legally prohibited, Producer grants (and agree to confirm that grant in writing) permission to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image and biographical information and statements and the Entry for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval.
5. Sponsor Contact. For more information, contact ConnectYourCare in writing at ConnectYourCare, Attn: Marketing, 307 International Circle, Suite 200, Hunt Valley, MD 21202.